February 28, 2008

CHAPTER 5. UNEXPECTED DELAY

It seemed everything was clear to sign the contract, but in the last moment, the owner tried to modify some of the clauses and I refused to allow that. So, the pact is broken, and I’m on the search again. However, I think I’ve been lucky with this change, because I’ve found another office inside a shopping mall, the Plaza Elíptica Shopping Centre, and despite the prices are a little more expensive, the office is much better placed, with a bigger amount of people walking around and lots of complementary services, as security crew, cleaning staff, parking, restaurants, bars, coffee places, shops and cinemas. Furthermore, I’ve been searching in the internet news about the centre and there is also a negociation with the FNAC to install a 3.000 metres shop inside it, so the perspectives are quite good. Tomorrow morning, I’m going to have a meeting with the manager to stablish the contract’s clauses, and we will start to prepare all the documents needed to sign in a few days.

No comments: