February 22, 2008

CHAPTER 4. LITTLE BY LITTLE

Four weeks later, finally I’ve reached an agreement, not a contract yet, to let an office. Of course, I haven’t been looking for the office along these whole weeks. It was exams time, and I had to study. Furthermore, after the exams, I took a five days trip to London, a town I always wanted to go. I have to say, despite it’s not the object of this blog, that it is an incredible town, with a lot of places to visit and lots of things to do. I enjoyed my time very much, and I also took some good pictures, my favourite hobby. You can watch some of them linking through "My Travel Pictures" section, on the right column of this page. I hope I could go back in October for another few days.
Back to our subject, the office I’ve found is well placed, with a reasonable amount of middle-upper class people living around, close to a comercial mall and cinemas, very central and with an affordable parking in front of it. It’s square shaped, 5 meters shop window, and the best of all, it’s almost ready to use, wich means I don’t have to spend money in repairs. Next Wednesday or Thursday, I hope we´ll sign the hire contract.

1 comment:

Ana Vázquez said...

Your blog is great. I'm surprised that you have such a clear idea of what you want. That's great!

Regards!

Ana Vázquez