April 01, 2008

CHAPTER 9. CONSIDERING APPLICANTS

The selection process is getting started this week. The job offert apeared last sunday in Faro de Vigo newspaper and I’m receiving a lot of CV each day. That means the decision is going to be difficult. I will consider all the CV received till next saturday, and start with the first sifting next week. If someone takes more than a week to answer to a job offer, I think he or she must not be really interested in the job. I also have to say that I’m a bit surprised, because I put the job offer at the Tourism notice board in the UNED faculty in Pontevedra last wednesday (march 26th), and I have got just only one CV. I’d prefer to offer the opportunity to work in a job related to tourism to somebody who should be currently studying tourism. However it seems there are no people interested in that kind of job, wich is strange considering the fact that for 3rd grade students I think it’s also a chance to get some credits as a part of the final graduation project.

No comments: