February 22, 2008

CHAPTER 1. WHY DO I DO THIS?

December 21, 2007

In the begining of 2007, I decided to perform a deep change my life. It was a very well thought decision: I was thinking about it for two years. Those changes I thought about, concerned to my personal life as well as my professional one. I was working in my own videogames and computer’s company for 13 year’s, since late 1993. It was my first company, and it has meant a very good period in my life. However, I don’t like videogames yet, and I’m very tired of working in big shopping mall’s. In June, I’ve made my choice. I sold my old company, with a good profit, and after a few sabbatical months, I’m ready to start over. I would like to found my own travel agency. I like to travel, I like to visit other countries and cultures. I like tourism. These are also the main reasons because I’ve started to study this course. Now, I’m in the begining of the process to create another company. Today, I’ve got the company’s name, Ontrip S.L, registered at the Mercantile Register, as well as the web page name, www.ontrip.es (the page is still under construction, it doesn’t work yet). That’s why I could say that today is the birth date of my new company. I hope in three or five months my travel agency will be open.

No comments: