February 22, 2008

CHAPTER 2. FIRST STEPS

January 12, 2008

Second step. Once the name of the company is registered, and the company’s deed is ready to start the legal procedures, in orden to be fully operative, it’s neccessary to find a place to install the headoffice. Usually, an average travel agency needs a business office between 40 and 60 square metres , enought to place three or four work desks, with a wide window to place the advertising displays with trip’s offers, and more recently, to install a big 42-50 inches plasma screen, were people can watch movies about destinations and last minute offers. It’s important to select a good location, in a street with an enought amount of people passing trhough, walking as well as by car or bus. I’m just in the middle of this process, and I can say it’s not easy to find the right place. I’ve seen this week at least 5 offices, and none of them was good enought according to my requirements. Next week I’ve arranged right now, 3 more visits. I hope to find the right place before the end of january.

No comments: