May 12, 2008

CHAPTER 14. ONE WEEK LATER

I’m back from Malaga after having finished the training course to learn how to manage a travel agency. We have learn a lot about the way a travel agency works, as well we have received marketing and motivational classes. It has been a very interesting and intense week. I have had the chance to meet other people who is in the same process than me, and I have find some friendly job mates. I have to say that we have spend a lot of time enjoying “Malaga’s nights”. If someone of you have ever been at the Pimpi’s tabern, you should know what I’m referring to.
But the week is over, and it’s time to come back to work in Vigo. This morning I have been visiting the office at the shopping centre. The painters were working inside, and the electrical supplies are almost finished. I think maybe next friday or monday the office will be completly finished.
The paperwork is also progressing. It is possible that all the documents will be at the Xunta register next monday or tuesday. Anyway, it is going to be difficult to open in June 9th, because paperwork takes at least four weeks.

No comments: